Motivate Master Guides and friends to enjoy God’s creation, by training them how to participate and lead a successful outdoor expeditions in unique locations.
Connect all people with God by exploring his creation.
- Connect with God
- Connect with others
- Discover and enjoy God´s creation
- Practice our camping skills
- Improve our resilience and lifestyle
- Disconnect from the routine
What is NOT Master Guide Outdoors?
- It is not an Adventurers or Pathfinders activity.
- It is not a militaristic survival training, even if it is challenging.
- It is not a competition.
- It is not an individualistic activity, but a Christian community event.
What will we be doing?
- Read a selected book on our own and discuss as a group
- Learn new skills (some based on Pathfinder Honors)
- Outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, exploring
- Expedition with other Master Guides September long weekend
- Winter outdoor retreat
- Ministering and serving others
- Become an invested Master Guide!